- They are attacked by sucky, grabby, membranous-winged Sturges.
- Cloak, the cruel-SOB slave-supervisor is wearing The Agent’s cloak (from “Incident Involving Innias”).
- Gluther, the not-a-total-prick slave-supervisor passes Breadgar Inius’s bag (also from “Incident Involving Innias”), with a message: “Tell Inius to look for me in the Pushnar.”
- Our heroes splat some minions, kill some Sturges, wander through yellow smoke, mutually withdraw with a goblin hexer, get their gear (except Gil, mostly), and run off south into the mountains.
- Cloak still has The Agent’s cloak, and his bird may or may not have witnessed the escape.
Slaves of Shadovar
"You know what the worst thing about being a slave is? They make you work all day but they don't pay you or let you go."
Our heroes’ slave caravan is attacked by goblins. In the commotion, they see a chance to escape, but not without their gear. Lazy bullet-point time: